04 May 2016

Andy Baker - Parklike Festival 2016

Parklife Festival 2016 from Andy Baker on Vimeo.

Andy Baker collaborated on an animated piece for the manchester festival 'Parklife', its a bright colourful but extremely simple animation that uses flat image drawn within illustrator. Andy Baker is the lead designer within the project who animated and illustrated some of the works you see above.

I like the use of colours within the design as I can use this as reference towards my collide work, the design consists of a neutral colour palette with only 5-6 different shades used. As stated within my collide project I decided against using a random generic selection of colours because there would be no structure to the image. This is a good example of why structure within a design makes it look and seem more professional.

No comments:

Post a Comment