11 November 2015

Change of idea - Conversation



I went on to look into something that had more important on the way I lived my life. I researched into politics and student living in terms of how that effects us as individuals and came across how I could visualise this in a simple format. The format ended up defining itself as a newspaper or magazine. At the time many of the current news stories were surrounding affairs that effected us as students, stories such as the scrapping of maintenance grants, which essentially would be making us dependant on parents and other individuals also the scandal that surrounded David Cameron.

My idea went on to how this would be visualised, I decided to use satire as the approach to get across the message of being dependant on people we shouldnt necassarily look at as figureheads. I began by first researching into ways this can be shown, newspapers usually don't take the approach of satire within something so serious.

Above is a selection of newspapers that I read into, I used these as reference points so that I could see layout and the use of text and colour

No comments:

Post a Comment