12 November 2015

The Independant Special Edition - Conversation




I started by looking Dave Brown and the use of his pictures in certain instances of the independant. Brown often uses them for special editions, most notably the special edition that was reference to the Charlie Hebdo incident. The work he produces is where I began looking into front pages and special editions of news papers and magazines. I also started looking into figureheads and political events that were either effecting myself or any surrounding individuals.

David cameron became the figurehead I ended up choosing to use to create a satirical illustration of. Main reasons included the ongoing scandal which was currently one of the most talked about stories and also the choices that he made which were effecting students and the time (student fees).

No comments:

Post a Comment