13 April 2016

Cinema 4D - Cans and Bottles


In our final workshop working with cinema 4D we progressed onto using the software to make objects such as bottles and can for advertising and visual purposes.

The techniques used allowed me to develop further my YCN outcome, initially using a flat image to demonstrate my designs I am now slightly more confident in adding the Design into Cinema4D and creating an outcome that is more visually pleasing. Applying the techniques I used within this lesson I am going to attempt to add the design I made for fever tree onto the bottle, two reasons being for personal purposes it will stretch my capabilities within a software I am currently Weak in. Secondly if done within a certain timescale this can be added to my YCN portfolio and presented as the final piece. Initially the design's would have been printed manually and stuck onto second hand bottles, which I decided against and chose to produce digitally because that was more to my skill set.

Concluding each piece I feel they both came out well using the step by step guide introduced in the lesson. C4D IsNot necessarily my strong point but with resilience and practice I feel it is something that can become very useful.

No comments:

Post a Comment