15 April 2016

The Dependant - Final


My Final Design brought together all of the underlying ideas that were stated within previous pages, I tried to add certain levels of humour and depth within the Newspaper front page, it provided some comedic value without being extremely unnessacary and stupid. I did this so that it wouldnt just be a bland infographic which tried to describe my message in a simple format. I feel as though the overall layout works well within the colour scheme and typography to create something that looks professional and visually pleasing, comparing this to past front papers that were already published it resembles a similar style and character.


I have related back to the overall motive behind the project ‘Conversation’  by addressing the intial questions that were asked within the brief. I tasked myself with using my design to create something that would show politics from satirical perspective highlighting things such as current affairs and mainly things that have effected myself such as finances within university.

No comments:

Post a Comment