10 April 2016

Final - Typography

As a follow on from the previous work where I began by sketching out ideas to be used within the typography lesson, I developed my text further to create a digital version. The initial layout was traced over within illustrator and lined out, I went on to transfer this to photoshop where it was coloured and highlighted. I decided to keep the colours simple and took inspiration from my previous post which was the animation done through Andy Baker for 'Parklike Festival'.

If I was to go back and change anything within the final design it would be the width and height of each letter, they are not as precise as I first thought in terms of consistency. From there I went on to create a very simple stop motion illustration just too see the effect it would give if the image was moving. Animation or moving objects not being my strong point but it gave me an insight to how this would work.



No comments:

Post a Comment