20 February 2016

Things to Think About - Collide


Things to Think about included 4 Main topics, 3 Included the basis of what I was going to create. They were broken down into Themes, People and style.

The overall message has already been addressed earlier. By using the idea of longing to find myself, I can create a visual image that depicts how my life has fared over the coming years, what my aspirations are in terms of where I want to progress, where I want to live and settle.

Themes:

Area/'s in which I will be living or will have visited.
New York or China is where I aspire to move to, this would include landmarks and buildings to replicate the way in which the city looks from an angled view. Possibly set in Time Square for New York Something of the equivalent for China.

People:

The basis behind the idea is to make the image interactive, I have to be Found throughout the pieces, so there has to be enough diversity for it to be hard and to fit in with each section. Each section will correspond with the peoples cultures and styles.

My character will be distinguishable from the rest and should be thought of as a figurehead, as is 'Wheres Wally'

Style:

The image has to be constructed using individual illustrations, they will be drawn by hand and then uploaded and edited through Illustrator. Colour will carefully be added through photoshop using textures and block tones.

No comments:

Post a Comment