17 February 2016

Wheres Wesley - Inspiration

Unsure of the direction I will be taking in life by being unorganised and confused, I Choose a selection of themes throughout images that convey where I 'Think' I will end up. Using this idea will help to show how my future self could be anywhere depending on how life pans out.


The initial Inspiration for my collide piece came from my misdirection on the topic I had begun by venturing off into different areas that didn't seem to be getting anywhere. Which helped me to gage that into a positive. I began by watching a video called design your life in which a senior designer explained and elaborated on how as designers not everybody is in there ideal situation and how we don't always follow set paths. So buy using the negative as a stepping stone I began by thinking how not always following a set path can be a positive. while conducting research on ways this could be presented I came across a page called Running for crayons where an Illustrator used her quick artist techniques to create fun images on a 'wheres wally' style.




No comments:

Post a Comment