10 November 2015

Initial Ideas - Conversation


My initial interpretation of the project was to represent forms of emotion through some sort of infographic. I would deem emotion as an area that would be very broad, allowing me to develop my work into many different practices and sub sections. Beyond researching this I found myself interested in the way people express there emotion through self proclaimed art, body art and skin tattoos being the most up to date example, although this can also be communicated through things such as how you style yourself through clothing.

The three to four sections I looked into came under emotion, skin art, drugs and personal appearance. These 4 things were in the forefront of my mind when brainstorming ideas to be used. The most prominent of ideas ended up being Skin art and personal representation (appearance). Both of these things were slightly linked because of how they affected an individuals look.

From here I went on to research into things that effected me as a person or a conversation or matter that was more important than the style of T-Shirt or tattoo someone was getting.

No comments:

Post a Comment