12 March 2016

Headers and Sub-Headers - Conversation

I took 30 minutes out of my time to start writing down some headers that would work well with my David Cameron Illustration. I began by looking into some newspapers, I purchased two to three and looked at how they worded things such as headers and sub-headers and titles of articles then began by creating my own. Some witty some extremely simple, I was attempting to create a header that would stand out and show the message surrounding Cameron as a whole since he's been in power



 I decided to use the ‘Year of the pig’ reference which was easily the one that stood out the most due to the satire of the image and the controversy surrounding what was currently going on within english politics. This would link in well as it would add a lighthearted effect to what I was creating and also make the design eye catching.

No comments:

Post a Comment