26 February 2016

Things to Think About - Where's Wesley

To narrow down my work into something more complete I need to decide on how everything is going to be viewed. Is my aspiration and future self trying to show that I am traveling to different destinations meaning my final outcome is a selection of images for ex, one image could be a destination in terms of city the next would be Family Orientated and so on. 

The use of the city scape below in New York is a representation of the kind of layout I am looking to use along with the other pieces that could possibly connect. 

The opposite idea would correspond to having one image that would fit in with each ideal for ex, if I am looking to move to New York with a family and work in a certain area this will all be central to one larger picture.  
New York
Family
Japan

No comments:

Post a Comment