01 February 2016

Cinema 4D - Logo

Within one of my first Cinema 4d workshops we were tasked with creating a 3D logo, we began by creating a simple yet unique version of our initials or anything else we decided to choose. this was then transferred over Cinema 4D, we went on to create the 3D text using tools within cinema 4D.

The final part of the image was to add highlights and shadows the make it really pop, this was done using the same techniques. we added layers of light within the frame then finally rendered out the image you see below.


Logo work is something I wish to carry on developing for my own personal reasons, as a designer I feel establishing myself as a brand over the summer period is something of the upmost importance, so from here i am going to start developing a logo that can be used and viewed wherever you see any of my work.





No comments:

Post a Comment