06 December 2015

Cereal Packaging - Final Outcome



By using inspiration from well known brands such as Kellogg's and Nestle's I was able to grasp ideas and visualise a layout much easier than beforehand. Ideas Primarily generated before my final design allowed me to already have a more defined starting point. These things include colour scheme and things such as layout and information provided on the design.

with a combination of images from copyright free sites, images provided from teachers and the use of my own content I think that the final outcome had enough depth to pass off as what the product is intended to be. Of course much more care for detail would need to be taken when the ingredients and so on are added to the packaging.

Colour scheme was one of the things I took great attention to detail on combining common knowledge with the mass use of colour by major brands I decided on combining Reds and Greens. obvious reasons were to compliment my character which was sketched up and then digitalised on photoshop. The use of things such as Wasilly kandinsky's colour theory which I use for the base of many reasons why certain colours should be chosen, underlying factors include.

Green - Peace, Stillness, Passive
Red - Restless, Glowing, Alive, Maturity

No comments:

Post a Comment