23 April 2015

Misha No - Calligraphy One


'Calligraphy One' by Misha No is another artist that I follow on social media, purely because social media is a very important and notable part of todays society. Many of the things that I either find interesting or inspire me come from different parts of these, such as Pinterest, Instagram etc.

Calligraphy links in very well with much of the work that I' am currently doing, I have always had a fond interest of all things precise and a fine example of this is lettering and typefaces. Almost all of the work done by Misha No or associates incorporates the use of hand drawn words or lettering with different colour variations. Ranging from standard primary colours to glow in the dark pens and inks.

You will see along parts of my work that I have attempted to create lettering and typography in each of my 2-3 projects. whether this be done through computer work or hand drawn and then tweaked through softwares such as photoshop.

A few of the images below are the to help encapsulate the way in which they combine acute drawing techniques with colour and prescision.  




No comments:

Post a Comment